Child... parent and adult
Tulika voice drew me out of my own world.
I asked. "Why?
"You both might have many similarities. You both might not be listening even if you be standing just next to someone. I barely able to make up a gestre of smile.
"Dont worry ...". She stopped in between. This time my gestre was complete.
He is too introvert.
Always been.
He should share.
He is impractical.
It seems you dont approve his methods.
Within a fraction od second his post-life flashed before my eyes.
"Self-immolation cant last long."
You both talk in riddles too. With a pause "I know there is no point asking further"
I asked , " You like him?"
Yes.
Yes was too long. Seemed like breaching the boundary of like and love.
He don't like girls?
Its his negation towards the life.
Can't you talk talk in simple words.
"He liked someone before?"
Yes
"What happened?"
What do you think.
"He is too mature to get hurt by one such-a-thing."
Well i heard you are psychology student.
So?
A human is a combination of child, parent and adult. Child he killed himself, he didn't inherit anything from the parents. So he is an anomaly containing only adult. Only child can love but his child is too afraid to get out of his shell. Her cheeks went red.
Your simplicity is your forte. Never dilute it.
I asked. "Why?
"You both might have many similarities. You both might not be listening even if you be standing just next to someone. I barely able to make up a gestre of smile.
"Dont worry ...". She stopped in between. This time my gestre was complete.
He is too introvert.
Always been.
He should share.
He is impractical.
It seems you dont approve his methods.
Within a fraction od second his post-life flashed before my eyes.
"Self-immolation cant last long."
You both talk in riddles too. With a pause "I know there is no point asking further"
I asked , " You like him?"
Yes.
Yes was too long. Seemed like breaching the boundary of like and love.
He don't like girls?
Its his negation towards the life.
Can't you talk talk in simple words.
"He liked someone before?"
Yes
"What happened?"
What do you think.
"He is too mature to get hurt by one such-a-thing."
Well i heard you are psychology student.
So?
A human is a combination of child, parent and adult. Child he killed himself, he didn't inherit anything from the parents. So he is an anomaly containing only adult. Only child can love but his child is too afraid to get out of his shell. Her cheeks went red.
Your simplicity is your forte. Never dilute it.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home