Honk tonk women
As i rushed, took my drinks sat in front of her desk. Got lost in my chain of thoughts. Suddenly a voice with childish amusement drew me back to reality.
"You are persistent".
With a smile i continued, "I don't know how to give up."
She looked as if have said something not appropriate for the moment. It doesn't fit into context at flirt.
"Why are you persistent?"
"I like you."
Hold your horses, you might get hurt if you proceed further.
I sensed the desperate plea not to turn the long forgotten page as well as honest warning.
Don't worry about me.
"What type of person you like.
None.
I could see a child with a pouting face.
Do you like teddy, flowers etc.
No
You like non-living things? don't you?
Sometimes.
I felt long strands of pain which turns people from someone to something. Reminds me of my brother. THen she tried to act like a child. Partly it seems desperate attempt to escape some feeling and partly due to child wanted to enjoy.
You know you remind me pouting face child.
You want to dance?
I don't dance.
Then i will go alone. Seems more like a order to get on floor.
As she staged herself on floor as she made movements in unison with music. There was unconditional, flawless joy on her face. That serene joy was dazzling, at last something she like most. Clock strucked 9. I got out of floor. She inquired with her eyes.
I have to go.
She came to her senses. I glanced over her near wet body, glanced extended to the limit of staring, she become uncomfortable. I smiled lecherously in amusement. She become conscious with a grin
"Where do you go at nine."
With a pause i continued, "My brother is in hospital". I was ready to face dose of queries and sympathy words.
She said, "Then go"
I looked at her firm face.It felt like home for the first time.
"You are persistent".
With a smile i continued, "I don't know how to give up."
She looked as if have said something not appropriate for the moment. It doesn't fit into context at flirt.
"Why are you persistent?"
"I like you."
Hold your horses, you might get hurt if you proceed further.
I sensed the desperate plea not to turn the long forgotten page as well as honest warning.
Don't worry about me.
"What type of person you like.
None.
I could see a child with a pouting face.
Do you like teddy, flowers etc.
No
You like non-living things? don't you?
Sometimes.
I felt long strands of pain which turns people from someone to something. Reminds me of my brother. THen she tried to act like a child. Partly it seems desperate attempt to escape some feeling and partly due to child wanted to enjoy.
You know you remind me pouting face child.
You want to dance?
I don't dance.
Then i will go alone. Seems more like a order to get on floor.
As she staged herself on floor as she made movements in unison with music. There was unconditional, flawless joy on her face. That serene joy was dazzling, at last something she like most. Clock strucked 9. I got out of floor. She inquired with her eyes.
I have to go.
She came to her senses. I glanced over her near wet body, glanced extended to the limit of staring, she become uncomfortable. I smiled lecherously in amusement. She become conscious with a grin
"Where do you go at nine."
With a pause i continued, "My brother is in hospital". I was ready to face dose of queries and sympathy words.
She said, "Then go"
I looked at her firm face.It felt like home for the first time.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home